Last Updated: 05 May 2012
This Site (collectively, “IHealthNet.org”) is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. At times, we may ask you to provide certain information to identify yourself when using this website. However, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We (collectively, “IHealthNet.org and its team”) may alter this policy from time to time by updating this page without prior notice. You should check this page from regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Information This Site Collects
- Any information that was provided to us when you initiate a communication with Us (collectively, “IHealthNet.org and its team”)
- Information that was collected during user-initiated event, including, but is not limited to, signing up to our newsletter, downloading a resource or registering for information
- Details of your visits to this Site as well as the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, date / time, source location, traffic data, IP address and other types of communication data.
By using this Site, you consent to the collection and use of information as outlined in this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted on this page so that you are always aware of what information We collect, how We will use it, and under what circumstances that We will disclose it.
To serve Our (collectively, “IHealthNet.org and its team”) users better, this Site may gather information about your nature of use and to provide this statistical information to Our advertisers. This Site will also use this information to enhance your experience of using it. Such information will not identify you personally and will only contain statistical data about our visitors and how they are using this Site. This data does not identify any personal details or whatsoever.
To facilitate the above, this Site may use a small cookie file and will ask for permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. With your permission, the cookie will allow this Site to respond to you as an individual. As such, the Site will be able to tailor its operations according to your needs and interests, by gathering and remembering information regarding your preferences.
All computers have the capability of automatically accepting or declining cookies. This can be done by configuring the settings on your browser to determine how you want it to handle cookies. However, should you choose to decline all cookies, certain user preferences that you have configured on this Site will not be remembered, and you may also be unable to access certain parts of the Site.
Use of Information
Any information that We collect and is primarily used to allow this Site to provide better services to you. Additionally, we may also use the information for the following purposes:
- Send notifications about any changes to the Site, such as enhancements or changes to Our service or products, that may affect you
- Provide you with information you have requested for, relating to Our services or products
- Provide information on other related services or products which We feel that you may be interested in, and only when you have consented to receive such information
If you do not want the Site to use your data for such purposes, you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to Us on the form which We may use to collect your data.
Do note that we will not reveal information about any identifiable individuals to Our advertisers, but We may occasionally provide them with aggregate statistical information about our visitors.
Storing of Information
Data that is provided to this Site will be stored on Our secure servers. Details relating to transactions, if any, that is entered on Our Site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
As much as We attempt to make this information secure, but We cannot guarantee a 100% security of any data sent to us electronically. Transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. If you are given a password to access certain part of the Site, then you are responsible for keeping this password confidential and safe.
Where applicable, we may disclose your information to any members in Our team. This includes, where applicable, Our holding company (if any) or subsidiaries (if any).
We may also disclose information to third parties when/as:
- We are bound by legal regulations to disclose this information
- We sell all or part of Our business or/and Our assets to a third party
- We need to investigate/assist fraud protection and to minimize credit risk
Should you wish to receive details that We store about you, please contact Us using the appropriate channels on this Site.
Third Party Links
While using this Site, you may find links to other third party websites. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should also check. We are not responsible or liable for their policies whatsoever because we have no control over them.
For any comments, requests or queries regarding this policy, please do not hesitate to contact us here.